Wednesday, January 7, 2009

24th Ward Reunion


On January 1st a few of us put together a reunion for the youth that we had grown up with in 24th ward (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints). We got the idea after we saw each other at our 30 year class reunion.

After a few months of planning the day came and it was awesome. We saw many people that we had not seen in years. Many of them I have not seen since I moved away from home back in 1979. We were all older, heavier and blind when it came to reading things, but what a wonderful night it was. I'm thankful for parents who are older now and can't see as well. How nice it felt when they would ask me when I was going to start aging. They just didn't see all of the aging signs, thank heavens. I hope that we can keep in touch now that many of us have reconnected. Email and blogs make that much more possible. I am so thankful for wonderful friends that had such an impact on my life. I really don't know what I would have done without them. It is because of them that I am who I am today. Thank you dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Debbie this is lynne! I just found your blog and thought it was kinda fun. You can check out my blog. adamsfamily2004.blogspot.com . It is always fun to see how your family is doing.

    ReplyDelete